EDN, Inc. Return Policy
You have 30 days from the delivery date to request a return/refund. Note that original shipping and handling charges are non refundable. The customer is responsible and must prepay all shipping charges and assumes risk of loss or damage to the product while in transit back to EDN, Inc. Please note that all seed purchases are non-refundable.
- Unopened/unused products are eligible for a full refund
- Opened/unused products are subject to a 15% (of retail price, not to include shipping and tax) new packaging fee which will be deducted from the refund
- Opened/used products are not eligible for refunds
If a product is returned:
- without a return authorization from EDN, Inc.
- without all parts and accessories originally included with the purchase
- not in good condition (meaning broken or damaged)
To request a return authorization, please contact Customer Service here.
To return, please ship to our office located at:
3881 N. Steele St.
Suite B Unit 1
Denver, CO 80205
In the case of damaged packages upon delivery:
- All damaged packages must be reported to us within 5 business days of receipt. Please do not discard any products or shipping materials until the issue has been resolved. When informing us of the damage, please include the following in your message: photo/video showing damage, description of damage (and any other valuable information), and order number.
EDN, Inc. warrants that for a period of one year from shipment, the SmallGarden will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use in accordance with the documentation provided with the SmallGarden. In the event of a defect, contact EDN, Inc. for return instructions.
EDN Inc.’s sole obligation under this warranty will be at its option to repair or replace the SmallGarden and the replaced SmallGarden will be warranted for the remaining period of the original warranty. Replacement products may contain new or refurbished parts. This warranty does not apply to SmallGardens damaged by misuse, accident, electrical disturbance or normal wear and tear. The SmallGarden is not designed for or warranted against damage from use in areas subject to extreme temperature, excessive moisture, or other inherently hazardous environments. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, EDN, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by jurisdiction.